1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked Clients

Discussion in 'Tekkit (Minecraft)' started by {PR} Liam, May 11, 2015.

1. {PR} Liam

{PR} Liam He who hesitates is lost! -Bass.exe Tekkit Admin

CZs Received:
    Would probably be smart to look into getting NoCheatPlus if you haven't...

Some of the ones I know exist are: Flare, Ghost, BrainFreeze, Paralyzed, Metro, WeepCraft and Wolfram.... there are more..................

WizardHax is a site that has hacked clients....the ones mentioned above I have verified that do work.....

On a server my brother is familiar with... and that he can't get banned on due to testing rights. Just a heads up!

Tags:
  2. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Considering past work with Gorian's Tekkit server, and while I may not play much Minecraft/other related mods anymore and never really have... I would really suggest anyone running a server really look into anti-cheating plugins. And seriously do research on them.

Minecraft is very tricky in regards to it's hack protection plugins unlike some games (DayZ I can through in infiSTAR and be good pretty much, Minecraft I can throw in a plugin and fuck up resources and FPS everywhere) so deffo do research. What many may say is a 'good' plugin can turn out to be one that will harm server performance significantly while there is another out there that works just as good/better without harming performance - so deffo research.

• Like Like x 1