1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tekkit | Permissions

Discussion in 'Tekkit (Minecraft)' started by {PR} Liam, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {PR} Liam

{PR} Liam He who hesitates is lost! -Bass.exe Tekkit Admin

CZs Received:
    Is thewhitespirit alright to play now orrrr?

Tags:
  2. TheWhiteSpirit

TheWhiteSpirit Phantom in Training {PR} Trainee

CZs Received:
    what happen between me and endemoni was about how he was acting when i was in a public building then he changed the subject to how he blamed me of steeling and other things

3. Gorian

Gorian everybody do the flop! Council Member

CZs Received:
    I think you need to take some responsibility here White Spirit. I want to hear what you have to say, and you are free to say it, but you need to understand some things:

1. My admins have the final say. If you have a problem with my admins you talk to me. If you don't want to, or you have an issue with me, you are free to press the REALLY BIG RED BUTTON that says "REPORT". There is a system of councilors and triumvirates in place to deal with any actions that I take that are out of line.
    2. Calling people names like "bitch" on my server is not okay. Saying this to one of my admins who is doing his job is NOT okay.
    3. The owner of any clear player area on the server has the final say. If one of my players creates a village, has a hotel, and labels it "public housing", and means it to ACTUALLY be housing for villagers, then it is up to THEIR interpretation. Exceptions for things like buildings half a foot from spawn labeled public.
    4. Arguing with an admin who is trying to tell you the rules is not the right way to approach an issue. Taking items from ANYONE'S base that doesn't belong to you will get the same response. Not just my base, or Endemoni's base. The proper response is to comply with the admin in question, and then post on the forums if you have an issue. It's a video game, and very easy to reimburse a player for digital items if it is found they were wronged.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  4. Endemoni

Endemoni Awakened Lurker {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    This is, by far, my main concern with re-instating permissions. I'd like to simply bury the hatchet and consider this issue resolved, but your insisting that other players's bases are open to exploitation is very disturbing. This was not about how I acted, but how you failed to act. I do not want a confession or an apology, just the acceptance that you will listen to a player's request (for his/ her own base, of course) and also listen to server admins. If no agreement can be reached, or you believe the admin is acting inappropriately, the issue is best resolved by contacting @Gorian or at least by reporting it on the forums.

Also, these are not rules that Gorian/ myself have arbitrarily made up. By joining the server, you have already agreed to follow these rules. The inability to follow these (minimal) rules indicates an inability to play on the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. {PR} Liam

{PR} Liam He who hesitates is lost! -Bass.exe Tekkit Admin

CZs Received:
    Although my issues are resolved. You are a bit high and mighty of yourself. Everyone needs to be treated equally. So out of all due respect as being an admin myself I would hope to be considered as such. And to be considered as a player as well. No one is better than the other, and no one has the right to think they are higher than one another. @Gorian owns the server yes, but he doesn't treat himself as god of it either. As for you Endemoni I would suggest you cut the crap of telling everyone what to do. And quite frankly I have not been on the server. Because everytime I say something I am treated like an underbelly. And your attitude is displeasing. And for some reason when I warn you on something you try to get me to argue. If you insist on doing this then I will gladly appreciate @Gorian grace and go find something else to do. Now it would be appreciated if you would understand and tone it down a bit.

As for TheWhiteSpirit just get over the fact and start listening. Being an ass does not get you anywhere. I brought you here because I believed you would enjoy your time here. And listen to those who are trying to make your gaming experience I better place.

6. Endemoni

Endemoni Awakened Lurker {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    I have no more patience left for this. In performing my duties as an admin, I will, in the most fair and objective way possible, tell others what to do. Failing that, I will resort to other methods for compliance. The simple fact is that everyone other than yourself and TheWhiteSpirit has acknowledged that you two were clearly in the wrong on this. You are not free to rip off other players. When a player asks you to leave their base, you leave. It is not up for debate. If you want to complain about it further, take it up with someone else; I have nothing else to say that can make you understand.

At the moment, I do not see any reason to reinstate permissions for TheWhiteSpirit. He has posted only a single time in regards to this incident and, again, considers that he was wronged for being asked to stop stealing resources. Which is just pathetic.

I will not debate the issue any more. All other posts regarding this will be ignored unless they say, "I have re-read the server rules and am willing to abide by them."

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gorian

Gorian everybody do the flop! Council Member

CZs Received:
    This is no longer productive. I'm going to have to side with Endemoni on this. He is an admin for the server, and was acting in this capacity. Thread closed. Please feel free to PM me if you have question regarding this or the decision made, or use the "REPORT" button to the right.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.